Jayone Sweet Crunchy Rice Snack
Taste test: This snack was much like the other Korean rice snacks we've reviewed, including this one, and in this case package was a smaller, containing eight cylinders of puffed rice stuck together by sugar.
One tube was quite a lot to eat, but they could be broken in two easily enough for sharing. They were very crunchy and quite tasty, with a nice lightly sweetened rice taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, like cereal.
From the package: “Product of Korea” ... “No gluten ingredients used” ... “Vegan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Jayone Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road