House Tongari Corn
Taste test: These snacks from Japan were the same in just about every way as the original Bugles, with an identical shape, texture and flavor.
So name aside, these were Bugles. They didn't have any of the fancy seasonings that Bugles have acquired over the years, just the plain corn taste (with a bit of salt) of the original, and that was just fine with our tasters, as people liked these a lot. Not just tasty, but fun to eat too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as Bugles, great.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road