House Tongari Corn
Taste test: These snacks from Japan were the same in just about every way as the original Bugles, with an identical shape, texture and flavor.
So name aside, these were Bugles. They didn't have any of the fancy seasonings that Bugles have acquired over the years, just the plain corn taste (with a bit of salt) of the original, and that was just fine with our tasters, as people liked these a lot. Not just tasty, but fun to eat too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as Bugles, great.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road