Jans Maxi Mixed Roots Exotic Blend Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: This mix of chips contained regular sweet potato chips, purple sweet potato chips, taro chips and cassava chips, all cut thin and seasoned with salt and vinegar.
The vinegar flavor was tasty and not particularly intense, but the four different chips were surprisingly similar in texture, despite varied appearances. The two kinds of sweet potato chips had a solid crunch at first, more solid than is typical for sweet potato chips, but there was some nice sweet potato flavor once the vinegar wore away. The cassava and taro chips were almost indistinguishable, as the taro chips lacked the purple-ink-smudge appearance typical of taro chips. Reactions were mixed, but nobody seemed overly excited. Multiple people said that the chips would have been better if they had been cut thicker.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar zing.
From the package: “Rich in antioxidants” ... “Gluten free” ... “No trans fat” ... “30% Less Fat as compared to other leading brands of Potato Chips” ... “You'll find our crispy, crunchy chips a little sweet, a little savory and a whole lot satisfying. We find it only fair to warn you: Once you start snacking on these, you'll find it hard to stop.” ... “Product of Indonesia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Jans Enterprises Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (149 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (59 snacks)
- Yuca/Cassava Chips (36 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road