Jans Maxi Mixed Roots Exotic Blend Rosemary Garlic
Taste test: This bag contained the same mix of different veggie chips as the other flavors from Jans (regular sweet potato chips, purple sweet potato chips, taro chips and cassava chips) and they looked the same, but they were flavored with a mix of rosemary, garlic and other spices.
They were all cut thin, and they had a very nice crispness, especially the sweet potato chips. The thin cut gave them a much different feel than other companies' similar products, such as Terra Chips. The seasoning was subtle and tasty, and our tasters enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. It's not every day that I can smell rosemary on chips, but I liked it.
From the package: “Rich in antioxidants” ... “Gluten free” ... “No trans fat” ... “30% Less Fat as compared to other leading brands of Potato Chips” ... “You'll find our crispy, crunchy chips a little sweet, a little savory and a whole lot satisfying. We find it only fair to warn you: Once you start snacking on these, you'll find it hard to stop.” ... “Product of Indonesia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Jans Enterprises Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (60 snacks)
- Yuca/Cassava Chips (36 snacks)
- Rosemary (10 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road