Jans Maxi Mixed Roots Exotic Blend Rosemary Garlic
Taste test: This bag contained the same mix of different veggie chips as the other flavors from Jans (regular sweet potato chips, purple sweet potato chips, taro chips and cassava chips) and they looked the same, but they were flavored with a mix of rosemary, garlic and other spices.
They were all cut thin, and they had a very nice crispness, especially the sweet potato chips. The thin cut gave them a much different feel than other companies' similar products, such as Terra Chips. The seasoning was subtle and tasty, and our tasters enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. It's not every day that I can smell rosemary on chips, but I liked it.
From the package: “Rich in antioxidants” ... “Gluten free” ... “No trans fat” ... “30% Less Fat as compared to other leading brands of Potato Chips” ... “You'll find our crispy, crunchy chips a little sweet, a little savory and a whole lot satisfying. We find it only fair to warn you: Once you start snacking on these, you'll find it hard to stop.” ... “Product of Indonesia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Jans Enterprises Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Vegetable Chips (146 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
- Yuca/Cassava Chips (36 snacks)
- Rosemary (10 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road