El Sabroso Jalapenitos Mild Jalapeno Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These brownish tortilla chips (definitely not made from white corn) had a lot of flavor powder on them.
There was a mild jalapeno kick to them that can be achieved either by licking the powder or by just letting the chip burn in your mouth for a while. It's not strong enough that you're going to race for a glass of water, but more of a slow burn. You definitely can eat these plain, without going for the salsa, but dipping them might be tasty as well.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of sawdust.
From the package: “Made with real fire-roasted jalapeno peppers, blended with stone ground corn and cooked to perfection. We then gently toss them in a blend of three exotic cheeses made in the tradition of Old Mexico: Manchego, Asadero and Cotija. If you have not tried them you need to see what you are missing. This is the ultimate gourmet chip.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road