Jagabee Butter Soy Sauce Thick, Whole Cut Potato Crisps
Taste test: Much like the Lightly Salted flavor of Jagabee, these appeared to be fries made from slices of potato, but they were oddly labeled as "potato crisps" with no mention of anything fry-like. I opened the bag to find that they looked great, like actual square-profile slices of potato with a golden yellow color and skin at the ends of most pieces.
I crunched in to find a nice soft-but-crunchy, mid-density fry-like feel with a flavor quite a bit different than that other flavor. I was expecting lots of soy sauce flavor, but it was actually quite mild, as the abundance of butter flavoring gave it the taste of a heavily buttered baked potato. Very tasty, great texture too!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Maybe just the very, very slightest hint of soy sauce.
From the package: “Jagabee captures the simple wholesomeness of real, natural-cut potatoes. It's the perfect grab-and-go snack. Open a bag and you'll discover the crispy, crunchy taste of this beloved treat. Real, natural, flavorful — at your finger tips. Smile and share with a friend.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Calbee North America, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road