Jagabee Lightly Salted Potato Crisps
Taste test: This bag of fries was labeled a bit oddly, as it confusingly said "Potato Crisps" even though it truly was fries made from sliced potato, not crisps made from dried potato, as many packaged "fries" are. (One product very similar to this is Ruffles Crispy Fries.) The fries were cut fairly thick and had a nice light yellow color, with darker areas of potato skin on the ends and sides of some pieces. Lengths varied, but most of the fires were fairly short, averaging about an inch.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and lots of tasty, fairly salty potato flavor. The potato flavor wasn't particularly rich, but it was OK. Dipping these in something (we recommend ketchup!) would be a good way to enhance the flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice potato smell. Mild.
From the package: “Crunch & go size!” ... “Thick, whole cut potato” ... “Jagabee captures the simple wholesomeness of real, natural-cut potatoes. It's the perfect grab-and-go snack. Open a bag and you'll discover the crispy, crunchy taste of this beloved treat. Real, natural, flavorful — at your finger tips. Smile and share with a friend.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Calbee North America, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Fries (146 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road