Jack 'n Jill Vcut Potato Chips Spicy Barbecue Flavor
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips had a nice yellow-orange color with a few darker spots on some of the chips, with a good helping of seasoning visible on the surface.
The chips had a very nice crunch and good crispness upon biting in. There was a tasty barbecue seasoning at first, not the usual sweet, spicy or smoky taste, but more of a grilled taste. After starting with no particular heat, it turned to a pretty good kick of heat in the aftertaste, as the hot pepper sort of snuck up on our tasters. Very good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices and potato, with some kick.
From the package: “Made from 100% fresh natural potatoes” ... “Relish the goodness of large, fresh potatoes in ridge-sliced chips. Add a unique, spicy barbecue flavor and you've got the hippest chips around. Made extra crisp for more crunch and extra spice for more bite. A cool snack that's really hot, Jack 'n Jill barbecue-flavored Vcut. It's 100% Potatoes, Nothing But Real!” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (may contain one or more of the following: Palm, Corn or Coconut Oil), Barbecue Flavor [Natural and Artificial Flavor, Flavor Enhancer, Salt, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Acidity Regulator, Rusk Powder, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide as anticaking agent, Caramel Color, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Palm), Riboflavin or Lactoflavin as colorant], Dextrose Powder, Iodized Salt, Cayenne and Antioxidant”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road