Jack 'n Jill Vcut Potato Chips Spicy Barbecue
Taste test: These potato chips had surface colors ranging from yellow to a slight orange, with very narrow ripples and some bits of skin around the edges. There was some coarse orange seasoning powder in the ridges, but not much of it.
We crunched in to find a hot and tasty barbecue seasoning, a bit hotter than expected (though we maybe should have expected it, given the "spicy barbecue" label). The hot peppers were the most noticeable flavor, as the other spices were fairly ordinary, but the mix of hot, spices and potato worked well. We especially liked the mascot on the bag, who appears to be a potato with a face, arms, legs and hot pepper feet, running away from we-don't-know-what.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue smell. Nothing special.
From the package: “Made from 100% real potatoes”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road