Jack 'n Jill Vcut Potato Chips Spicy Barbecue
Taste test: These potato chips had surface colors ranging from yellow to a slight orange, with very narrow ripples and some bits of skin around the edges. There was some coarse orange seasoning powder in the ridges, but not much of it.
We crunched in to find a hot and tasty barbecue seasoning, a bit hotter than expected (though we maybe should have expected it, given the "spicy barbecue" label). The hot peppers were the most noticeable flavor, as the other spices were fairly ordinary, but the mix of hot, spices and potato worked well. We especially liked the mascot on the bag, who appears to be a potato with a face, arms, legs and hot pepper feet, running away from we-don't-know-what.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue smell. Nothing special.
From the package: “Made from 100% real potatoes”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1001 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road