Jack 'n Jill Vcut Potato Chips Spicy Barbecue
Taste test: These potato chips had surface colors ranging from yellow to a slight orange, with very narrow ripples and some bits of skin around the edges. There was some coarse orange seasoning powder in the ridges, but not much of it.
We crunched in to find a hot and tasty barbecue seasoning, a bit hotter than expected (though we maybe should have expected it, given the "spicy barbecue" label). The hot peppers were the most noticeable flavor, as the other spices were fairly ordinary, but the mix of hot, spices and potato worked well. We especially liked the mascot on the bag, who appears to be a potato with a face, arms, legs and hot pepper feet, running away from we-don't-know-what.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue smell. Nothing special.
From the package: “Made from 100% real potatoes”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road