Jack 'n Jill Vcut Potato Chips Onion & Garlic
Taste test: The mascot on this bag was truly genius, one of the best we've ever seen: a smiling potato wearing an onion-top hat and two onion rings while juggling three bulbs of garlic.
The potato chips inside the bag had narrow ripples had a light yellow color with lots of orange-ish seasoning in the ripples. Most of the pieces were fairly small, but there were lots of them in the bag. We crunched in to find that the chips were quite flavorful, with lots of garlic and onion flavor, a bit more garlic than onion, but on the sweet side.
Very tasty, a big hit among our panel of hungry snackers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet onion smell. More onion than garlic.
From the package: “Peeling onions may make you tear up but the only tears you'll be shedding when it comes to Potato Chips Vcut Onion & Garlic, are tears of joy! Thanks to the burst of exciting flavors in every bag!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road