Jack 'n Jill Roller Coaster Potato Rings Cheese
Taste test: These rings mostly had a similar shape to Hula Hoops and Ringolos, and like those, these were potato-based. But only about half of them were really close to the round ring shape, as the rest of the shapes were contorted to various degrees. They had lots of bright orange cheese seasoning stuck to their light beige surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice crunch and lots of sharp cheese flavor to go along with a nice potato taste. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Cheese • Keju • Fromage” ... “Potato Rings • Snak Kentang” ... “Cheesy rings that roll with fun! Rings of potatoes, flavoured with cheese Rolling up and down ......... round and round, Turning, Twirling, Exciting!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road