J. Higgs Jalapeno Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were not kettle cooked, but they were slightly wiggly and a little crunchier than your typical potato chips.
The flavoring was a bit odd, as it varied quite a bit from one chip to the next. There wasn't a whole lot of seasoning powder visible, but some of the chips definitely had a jalapeno taste, while others seemed to be dominated by other spices, such as the cayenne pepper that was also listed in the ingredients. There wasn't a ton of heat, but there was some, and these were tasty chips. This bag was a great value, as it was filled up more than halfway and filled densely with chips, and the whole bag cost about $1.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild jalapeno smell.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Keep in a cool, dry place away from light”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road