J. Higgs Cheezies Spicy Hot Crunchy
Taste test: These cheese curls had a pale yellow base color, with the level of deep red seasoning varying from one piece to the next.
There was a good crispness and an excellent crunch, with lots of heat. The heat was strong enough that after just one or two curls, water came in very handy to cool things down. The heat was sufficiently strong that it overpowered any cheese flavoring, so really what we could taste was mostly hot sauce.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy and good, but not particularly hot or spicy.
From the package: “Joe knows salty snacks ... I have been the 'Sultan of Sancks' at Save-A-Lot for many years. So if you are looking for that perfect crunchy to satisfy your savory craving, look no nurther than J. Higgs! No one loves chips and pretzels more than me and I am proud to give them my stamp of approval.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road