J. Higgs Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Artificially Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes, with a thick cut, lots of bubbles embedded inside and a range of shades of golden yellow on the surfaces, along with lots of green bits. We reviewed a non-kettle cooked version of the same flavor from J. Higgs many years back.)
We crunched in to find a great crispy crunch, a bit less solid than many kettle-cooked chips, with a very tasty jalapeño flavor with a middling heat that lingered for a long while. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong, fresh jalapeño smell.
From the package: “Is there any sound more satisfying than crunch? I've traversed the globe in pursuit of the perfect crunch and perfect flavors. Now I'm sharing them with you. — J. Higgs”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road