J. Higgs Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Artificially Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes, with a thick cut, lots of bubbles embedded inside and a range of shades of golden yellow on the surfaces, along with lots of green bits. We reviewed a non-kettle cooked version of the same flavor from J. Higgs many years back.)
We crunched in to find a great crispy crunch, a bit less solid than many kettle-cooked chips, with a very tasty jalapeño flavor with a middling heat that lingered for a long while. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong, fresh jalapeño smell.
From the package: “Is there any sound more satisfying than crunch? I've traversed the globe in pursuit of the perfect crunch and perfect flavors. Now I'm sharing them with you. — J. Higgs”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road