J. Higgs Buffalo Wing Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a thick cut and medium-width ripples, with some orange seasoning powder unevenly applied to the surfaces. Some of the chips were fairly large, and some were folded-over.
I grabbed my first chip and found a tasty flavor to go along with a nice crunch. The seasoning didn't particularly remind our snackers of Buffalo wings or have any heat, at least at first. The heat did kick in a bit in the aftertaste. Pretty good, but nowhere near as close to simulating a Buffalo wing sauce as some other chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “A few years ago I found myself in search of a simpler way of life. I turned to the hearty and satisfying potato. A little bit of heaven without a lot of fuss — that's the beauty of potato chips. I've snacked on the finest white truffles of Northern Italy, indulged in Russian caviar and dined on dumplings in Tibet. But my heart, and stomach, always lead me back to the good old American potato chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road