Italo's 'Tato Stix Potato Snacks
Taste test: These potato sticks were shaped like French Fries, but instead of having a solid center, they were hollow on the inside, making them more light and airy than regular potato sticks or other snacks that try to emulate a French Fry.
If you put one in your mouth and don't bite it, you can dissolve the snack with your tongue, but for the most part you'll want to crunch them. They had a good potato-like taste, with enough salt to keep us happy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight buttery aroma for some odd reason.
From the package: “Premium Italian Quality Imported From Italy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Thompson Imports
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road