Italo's Four Cheeses Baked Corn Chips
Taste test: These were corn chips in the sense that they were made from corn, but they didn't taste like Fritos.
They tasted more like Bugles — like sturdier, less greasy Bugles. The "four cheeses" flavor didn't really come, as the baked corn chip itself overpowered any flavoring, but the powder wasn't offensive in any way. Because these are baked, we couldn't taste any of the greasiness that you might get with a regular potato chip or other fried snack, so you might end up eating more than you normally would. I did enjoy the taste of these snacks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They don't smell like cheese, but they don't smell like nothing, either. There's a smell I can't place.
From the package: “Italo's represents an evolution for the company Bag Snacks. It combines the pleasure of a crispy and tasty corn chip and the lightness of oven cooking (without frying).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Thompson Imports
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road