Irresistibles Old-Fashioned Thick Cut Original Seasoned with Sea Salt Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, shallow ripples and a nice yellow color with some areas of browning and lots of skin around the edges. They had a kettle-cooked look, with much irregularity within the rippled surfaces.
We crunched in to find a great strong crunch and lots of salty potato flavor. Really tasty, hard to stop eating these!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great rich potato smell.
From the package: “Cooked in 100% sunflower oil” ... “Irresistibles Old-Fashioned Thick Cut Potato Chips are made with care. Selected potatoes are sliced, then cooked in small batches and seasoned just right. The result is a potato chip with traditional flavour and crunch that tastes great!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road