Irresistibles Old-Fashioned Thick Cut Original Seasoned with Sea Salt Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, shallow ripples and a nice yellow color with some areas of browning and lots of skin around the edges. They had a kettle-cooked look, with much irregularity within the rippled surfaces.
We crunched in to find a great strong crunch and lots of salty potato flavor. Really tasty, hard to stop eating these!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great rich potato smell.
From the package: “Cooked in 100% sunflower oil” ... “Irresistibles Old-Fashioned Thick Cut Potato Chips are made with care. Selected potatoes are sliced, then cooked in small batches and seasoned just right. The result is a potato chip with traditional flavour and crunch that tastes great!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Food Basics, Windsor, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road