Irresistibles Old-fashioned Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Flavour
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color with an orange glow in places, and then came in someone wiggly shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside and a smattering of green seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and strong cheddar flavor enhanced by some assorted spices — but bacon didn't seem to be among the spices. One of the tastier cheddar snacks that we've tried in a while, but if you're craving bacon, go get some.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More cheddary than bacony, not really smoky.
From the package: “No artificial colours/Sans colorants artificiels”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road