Intoxi-tators Muy Mucho Margarita Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These booze-themed potato chips were generally smallish, with a good crispness.
The flavor promised on the bag was an ambitious one. If we ate a few chips and thought about it, it did taste reasonably close to a margarita, but the flavor was much more mild than the corresponding beverage. Most of our tasters though these were OK, though none were hugely excited about the taste, but a few thought that the taste was just awful. One of those said it tasted like a margarita, but a bad one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a slight sugary smell.
From the package: “Top Shelf Tequila, a Hint of Orange Liquor, Sweet and Sour, with a Salted Rim” ... “Snack Responsibly” ... “This product does not contain alcohol” ... “There was a lucky Irish gal named Heady who liked to do a jig while she cooked dinner. One fateful night she jigged just a little too much and spilled her wine in the mashed potatoes. Being practical and not wanted to waste a potato or any wine, she served them anyway. What a Happy and tasty Accident it Was!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Infused-Sun Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road