Intoxi-Tators Designated Driver Potato Chips
Taste test: These were plain potato chips, with skin around parts of the edges of many of the chips.
The taste reminded me of Wise Potato Chips, about average as potato chips go, but with less salt than the regular Wise. The idea behind "Designated Driver" was to contrast this version of Intoxi-Tators with the Margarita and Bloody Mary flavors. But except as purely a marketing gimmick, these chips seemed quite pointless, as someone wanting to eat a bag of plain potato chips has many options available without having to pay extra for a small bag of plain chips with a catchy name.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any. Very slight potato chips smell.
From the package: “This product does not contain alcohol” ... “Snack responsibly” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Infused-Sun Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road