Intoxi-Tators Especially Spicy Bloody Mary Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a thin coating of a reddish flavor powder, and they definitely had some flavoring on them, but the flavor was weak and did not taste particularly like a bloody mary.
There were hints of tomato, celery and hot sauce in the flavor, and a slightly hot aftertaste, but there was just not much there in terms of total flavor. There was nothing "especially spicy" about these chips. Most of our tasters thought they tasted OK, but anyone looking for the taste of a bloody mary was very disappointed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a slight tomato and spices smell, but nothing like a bloody mary.
From the package: “Savory Tomato Juice, Tangy Pickle, Hot Pepper Sauce, Celery, Lemon & Lime Flavors” ... “This product does not contan alcohol” ... “Snack responsibly” ... “Intoxicatingly Delicious”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Infused-Sun Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road