Indies International Cassava Chips Original Recipe
Taste test: These cassava chips were cut thin and generally had a very light feel to them in the mouth.
Some of the chips were so thin and so crisp that they felt like they just disintegated into a million pieces immediately upon being bitten into, while others has a harder crunch and a little less crispness, staying together for a few more bites. The taste was not really that great, a bit odd. I've eaten quite a few types of cassava chips that tasted better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild smell, different from potatoes, not bad.
From the package: “40% Less Fat Compared to Leading Brands of Potato Chips” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “Indies Internatiuonal Cassave Chips are created by combining an exotic taste of the tropics with savory seasonings of the world. Cassava has twice the fiber of regular potatoes and naturally absorbs less fat. The result is a crunchier and healthier alternative to regular potato chips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Haminex Company
Categories for this snack:
- Yuca/Cassava Chips (36 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road