Munch Rights Incredi-Puffs Sensational Cinammon Apple
Taste test: This version of Incredi-Puffs had the same fairly thin, barely curvy shapes as the other flavors, with a spotty coating of a cinnamon-sugar-looking seasoning on the otherwise pale beige puffs.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and a seasoning that delivered both apple and cinnamon sugar while being just very mildly sweet. It's a relative rarity to put something sweet, rather than cheese, on a corn puff, and the results haven't always been so good, but this time it really worked well. They hit just the right sweetness level and didn't overdo it on the cinnamon either. Our panel of snackers were big fans of this none.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple pie.
From the package: “a melt-in-your-mouth mix of marinara and mozzarella in a wholesome, plant-based snack” ... “Made with wholesome ingredients you can actually pronounce. Better-for-you, better-tasting Munch Rights® Incredi-Puffs™ are baked instead of fried, have 30% less fat than traditional potato chips, and are completely free of artificial flavors, preservatives, trans fats and gluten. What aren't they three of? Incredible taste!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wyandot, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road