Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Thai Basil Chili Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes and a nice light orange color, with a smattering of large green bits spread over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a tasty mix of spices, fairly mild, but a good fit for the Thai basil chili description. There wasn't any heat initially, but a very low level of heat arrived for the aftertaste, lingering for a little while. Nice and tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy pepper smell.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1005 snacks)
- Chili Chips (220 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road