Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Thai Basil Chili Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes and a nice light orange color, with a smattering of large green bits spread over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a tasty mix of spices, fairly mild, but a good fit for the Thai basil chili description. There wasn't any heat initially, but a very low level of heat arrived for the aftertaste, lingering for a little while. Nice and tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy pepper smell.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
This snack was discovered at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road