Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan had smooth, gently curving shapes and a light yellow color, with hardly any seasoning powder visible on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a great sweet onion flavor with just enough creaminess for an excellent mix of tastes. Nothing fancy here, just a delicious take on a very common potato chip flavor. Our snackers kept returning to the bag for more!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato ` Palm oil (Non-Hydrogenated) ` Onion powder ` Sugar powder ` Salt powder ` Maltodextrin ` Yeast extract ` Flavoring Agent (Monosodium L-Glutamate ` Disodium Succinate ` Sodium 5-inosinate ` Sodium 5'-guanylate ` DL-Alanine ` Glycine ` Acetic acid ` Citric acid ` Malic acid) ` Hydrolyzed soybean protein ` Lactose ` Silicon dioxide ` Flavor”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road