Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan had smooth, gently curving shapes and a light yellow color, with hardly any seasoning powder visible on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a great sweet onion flavor with just enough creaminess for an excellent mix of tastes. Nothing fancy here, just a delicious take on a very common potato chip flavor. Our snackers kept returning to the bag for more!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato ` Palm oil (Non-Hydrogenated) ` Onion powder ` Sugar powder ` Salt powder ` Maltodextrin ` Yeast extract ` Flavoring Agent (Monosodium L-Glutamate ` Disodium Succinate ` Sodium 5-inosinate ` Sodium 5'-guanylate ` DL-Alanine ` Glycine ` Acetic acid ` Citric acid ` Malic acid) ` Hydrolyzed soybean protein ` Lactose ` Silicon dioxide ` Flavor”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road