Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Salted Egg
Taste test: These Singapore-themed chips looked mostly like ordinary potato chips, with gentle curves and a light yellow color, with a bit of an orange glow in places that maybe lined up with the intense orange egg yolk pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a good flavor, not strongly of egg, but maybe slightly so. An odd one in theory, but pretty tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild savory smell, could pass for egg.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Egg Snacks (13 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road