Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Salted Egg
Taste test: These Singapore-themed chips looked mostly like ordinary potato chips, with gentle curves and a light yellow color, with a bit of an orange glow in places that maybe lined up with the intense orange egg yolk pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a good flavor, not strongly of egg, but maybe slightly so. An odd one in theory, but pretty tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild savory smell, could pass for egg.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (94 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Egg Snacks (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road