Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Royal Cream Flavors
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes and a pale yellow color, with some white, powdery-looking stuff on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a creamy, slightly sweet flavor. The seasoning was pretty mild, adding something different to the potato without including lots of spices. Whatever "royal cream" is supposed to be, it didn't taste like sour cream, but it did taste pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly creamy and potatoey.
From the package: “Ingredients: Palm oil (Non-Hydrogenated), Butter flavor powder (glucose, flavor, glycerin fatty ester, citric acid), Salt Powder whole Milk powder, Yeast extract, Coconut powder (Coconut milk, Cream powder), flavoring agent (Sodium 5'-inosinate, Sodium 5'-guanylate, Citric acid, Acetic acid, Malic acid), Glucose, Hydrolyzed soybean protein, Flavor, Silicon dioxide, Sucralose (sweetener)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road