Husman's Honey Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These conventional potato chips came in a large bag had a generous costing of sweet barbecue seasoning on them, as Husman's definitely did not skimp on the flavor powder.
The seasoning gave the chips a good deep orange glow. Our tasters liked the taste a lot, as they kept coming back for additional handfuls of the chips. The mix of salty potato chips and the sugary seasoning worked well.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “The Husman's bag you hold in your hand carries the same quality satisfaction guarantee that has been a guiding primciple since Harry J. Husman started the Husman Potato Chip Company back in 1919. We continue to use only the finest ingredients, careful processing methods, and state-of-the-art technology to deliver exceptional-tasting, quality products that meet your expectations.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Husman Snack Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road