Humpty Dumpty Dill Pickle Chips
Taste test: These pickle-flavored potato chips were quite good.
The thinly cut chips were generally large and had lots of vinegary pickle taste. There was no green color in the seasoning, as they looked just like plain potato chips, but with just one bite, the pickle flavor was unmistakable. Humpty Dumpty was even nice enough to load up this bag with quite a good supply of chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pickle smell, just like a jar of pickles.
From the package: “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpty there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
Trivia: French for dill pickle is "cornichons a l'aneth"
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road