Humpty Dumpty Potato Sticks Bacon Hickory
Taste test: These potato sticks had the typical potato sticks dimensions, with a golden yellow color generally and some dark orange seasoning here and there, plus potato skin at many of the ends and some occasional bits of browning.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and fairly light feel, with a very tasty smoky bacon flavor. A really nice taste!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich hickory smell.
From the package: “Attack your craving with Humpty Dumpty Potato Sticks — the outrageously tasty snack that's fun to crunch!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road