Humpty Dumpty Ripples Onion Blossom Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had gentle curves a light yellow, slightly orange color, with lots of little white bits (almost sugar-looking) on the surfaces, particularly inside the ripples.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch with a strong sweet onion flavor, more sweet than onion, yet not overly sugary. Not a close match to a chain-restaurant Bloomin' Onion, but still pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, but really barely oniony.
From the package: “Explosive HD flavor” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road