Humpty Dumpty Ripples Onion Blossom Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had gentle curves a light yellow, slightly orange color, with lots of little white bits (almost sugar-looking) on the surfaces, particularly inside the ripples.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch with a strong sweet onion flavor, more sweet than onion, yet not overly sugary. Not a close match to a chain-restaurant Bloomin' Onion, but still pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, but really barely oniony.
From the package: “Explosive HD flavor” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (115 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published November 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road