Humpty Dumpty Ketchup Ripple Chips
Taste test: These have a stronger ketchup flavor than some Ketchup chips, and I thought they were pretty good.
Another opinion: Humpty Dumpty chips tried too hard to emulate the ketchup flavor, and hence there's too much flavor powder on these chips. The more subtle Wachusett ketchup chips taste better and remind you more of dipping a regular chip in ketchup.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Thank you for buying Humpty Dumpty!!! We very much appreciate your patronage.” ... “Some things just go naturally together. What could be more natural than making potato chips in the potato producing state of Maine. Humpty Dumpty has been making potato chips for over 50 years. We are the only potato chip manufacturer in the state and one of the few remaining regional snack food suppliers.” ... “A taste worth falling for!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New Hampshire.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road