Humpty Dumpty Buffalo Wing & Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had slightly curvy shapes and lots of orange seasoning on their surfaces.
The Buffalo wing flavor has been done many times on potato chips, as has the combination of wings and blue cheese. But this bag was a major standout for flavor. The chips had a nice spicy Buffalo wing seasoning as expected, but what made the flavor rise above the crowd was the blue cheese. While some of the other brands have had maybe a hint of it, Humpty Dumpty really loaded on the cheese for this one, and it combined with the hot sauce for a great taste. Mmmm!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hot sauce zing.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road