Humpty Dumpty Buffalo Wing & Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had slightly curvy shapes and lots of orange seasoning on their surfaces.
The Buffalo wing flavor has been done many times on potato chips, as has the combination of wings and blue cheese. But this bag was a major standout for flavor. The chips had a nice spicy Buffalo wing seasoning as expected, but what made the flavor rise above the crowd was the blue cheese. While some of the other brands have had maybe a hint of it, Humpty Dumpty really loaded on the cheese for this one, and it combined with the hot sauce for a great taste. Mmmm!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hot sauce zing.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road