Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and gently curving shapes, with a bright orange glow overall, plus some bits of dark orange seasoning scattered throughout.
We crunched in to find that the chips delivered every bit as much flavor as the bag promised, with a crunch that varied from soft to somewhat solid depending on the chip. They didn't hold back on the seasoning, which had lots of hickory and a bit of a BBQ taste, but not really much bacon smokiness, a flavor that was quite tasty and worked well with the potato.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hickory smell, made it hard to notice the bacon.
From the package: “At Humpty Dumpty, we make flavor an explosive experience by using only the highest quality potatoes and the most intensely flavored seasonings for the best-tasting chip around.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road