Hot Potatoes Spicy Bloody Mary Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips looked like the typical kettle-cooked chips, with most of the chips fairly small and wiggly in shape, with a dark yellow color on most chips, browned in some areas. There was a light coating of orange seasoning visible on most of the chips, unevenly applied.
When I crunched in, there was a very slight tomato taste that reminded me of drinking a V8, but again, very slight, as in maybe 5% of the taste of a V8. There was no heat. None. After a bite or two, the V8 flavor was gone, but the chips still tasted good, just nothing remotely like a Bloody Mary, let alone a spicy one. I noticed a tiny bit of a hot aftertaste, but really it was about as weak as it could have been while still being noticeable. So overall, a tasty chip, but as a Spicy Blood Mary chip, pretty lame.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like potato chips, no bloody Mary spices that I could notice.
From the package: “What are Hot Potatoes®? Careful: Eating will cause side, front and backwards effects. A spirited potato chip with a spicy kick of bloody mary. Caution: this bag is not a toy, but it does make a great party hat. No potatoes were harmed in the making of this product. How do I eat Hot Potatoes® 1. Open package 2. Don't pass the Hot Potatoes® 3. Swallow (don't forget to chew) 4. Repeat”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Beer Chips, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road