Hot-Headz Mild Chili Chips Chipotle Mustard
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a golden yellow color, with an evenly applied but light covering of darkish seasoning. Most chips had lots of smallish bubbles embedded inside, plus some bits of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find an really nice texture, with an excellent crispness and nice crunch, plus some very nice flavor. They were spicy and hot with a bit of a mustard kick. The heat was middling but got hotter in the aftertaste. Excellent chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not any hot peppers or mustard. Just some mild spices and potato.
From the package: “We guarantee that our spices have not been treated with with irradiation, fumigation or ethoxyquin.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1007 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whale of A Deli, Point Reyes Station, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road