Hot-Headz Mild Chili Chips Chipotle Mustard
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a golden yellow color, with an evenly applied but light covering of darkish seasoning. Most chips had lots of smallish bubbles embedded inside, plus some bits of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find an really nice texture, with an excellent crispness and nice crunch, plus some very nice flavor. They were spicy and hot with a bit of a mustard kick. The heat was middling but got hotter in the aftertaste. Excellent chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not any hot peppers or mustard. Just some mild spices and potato.
From the package: “We guarantee that our spices have not been treated with with irradiation, fumigation or ethoxyquin.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whale of A Deli, Point Reyes Station, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road