Hot-Headz Mild Chili Chips Chipotle Mustard
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a golden yellow color, with an evenly applied but light covering of darkish seasoning. Most chips had lots of smallish bubbles embedded inside, plus some bits of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find an really nice texture, with an excellent crispness and nice crunch, plus some very nice flavor. They were spicy and hot with a bit of a mustard kick. The heat was middling but got hotter in the aftertaste. Excellent chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not any hot peppers or mustard. Just some mild spices and potato.
From the package: “We guarantee that our spices have not been treated with with irradiation, fumigation or ethoxyquin.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (61 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whale of A Deli, Point Reyes Station, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road