Honai Ridge Potato Chips Tomato
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ridges and a mix of yellow and orange on the surfaces, as the tomato seasoning was somewhat uneven. There were some occasional dark bits of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a flavor that seemed at times like ketchup, and at other times more like tomato soup. In both cases, it was quite tasty. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road