Honai Ridge Potato Chips Tomato
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ridges and a mix of yellow and orange on the surfaces, as the tomato seasoning was somewhat uneven. There were some occasional dark bits of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a flavor that seemed at times like ketchup, and at other times more like tomato soup. In both cases, it was quite tasty. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road