Honai Ridge Potato Chips Tomato
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ridges and a mix of yellow and orange on the surfaces, as the tomato seasoning was somewhat uneven. There were some occasional dark bits of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a flavor that seemed at times like ketchup, and at other times more like tomato soup. In both cases, it was quite tasty. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road