Home Style Select Potato Chips Wavy
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a light yellow color with many bits of dark skin along the edges, and many of the chips were quite large and curvy. I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and light crunch, with plenty of delicious, salty, rich potato flavor. So they were quite good as regular rippled potato chips go.
Did I mention that the 6-oz. bag only cost $1? While there are lots of excellent potato chips out there that cost a lot more, this one's proof that you don't always have to pay a lot to get a good bag of chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild fried potato smell.
From the package: “Home Style Select potato chips are made with Specially Selected potatoes that are thinly sliced and gently cooked to perfection. These great tasting Home Style Select potato chips offter the perfect crunch and flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Greenbrier International, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road