Hokkaido Potato Chips Salt Taste
Taste test: These were just regular potato chips, cut fairly thin, with minimal salt on them.
They had a pretty good crispness, but there wasn't a whole lot of potato taste, as a little more salt might have helped. Most of out tasters thought that these were OK, but we definitely didn't have anybody raving about them. Some people compared them to the plain Lay's, but the potato flavor in these was probably weaker.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight potato taste.
From the package: “Otaru”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Trivia: I found this bag at the little store at the train station near Mt. Takao.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road