Hokkaido Potato Chips Salt Taste
Taste test: These were just regular potato chips, cut fairly thin, with minimal salt on them.
They had a pretty good crispness, but there wasn't a whole lot of potato taste, as a little more salt might have helped. Most of out tasters thought that these were OK, but we definitely didn't have anybody raving about them. Some people compared them to the plain Lay's, but the potato flavor in these was probably weaker.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight potato taste.
From the package: “Otaru”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: I found this bag at the little store at the train station near Mt. Takao.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road