Herr's Ragin' Ranch Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a very tasty seasoning on them, but the level of flavor varied quite a bit from one chip to the next.
Some of the chips had just a mild, ranch-like taste, but others delivered on the Ragin' name, as there was quite a tasty kick of hot pepper, especially in the aftertaste. Like the other Herr's wide-rippled chips, the crispness was quite good. The ranch flavor was among the least ranch-like among ranch chips, but the combination of flavors still impressed our tasters enough that they ate their way right through this large bag in near-record time. Excellent chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sort of ranch-like smell.
From the package: “Take a bite of this unique flavor sensation -- Herr's® Ragin' Ranch Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the finest potatoes, cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We then top them with cool ranch dressing flavor with a kick of hot pepper. It's cool. It's hot. It's Ragin' Ranch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road