Herr's Ragin' Ranch Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a very tasty seasoning on them, but the level of flavor varied quite a bit from one chip to the next.
Some of the chips had just a mild, ranch-like taste, but others delivered on the Ragin' name, as there was quite a tasty kick of hot pepper, especially in the aftertaste. Like the other Herr's wide-rippled chips, the crispness was quite good. The ranch flavor was among the least ranch-like among ranch chips, but the combination of flavors still impressed our tasters enough that they ate their way right through this large bag in near-record time. Excellent chips.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sort of ranch-like smell.
From the package: “Take a bite of this unique flavor sensation -- Herr's® Ragin' Ranch Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the finest potatoes, cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We then top them with cool ranch dressing flavor with a kick of hot pepper. It's cool. It's hot. It's Ragin' Ranch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road