Herr's Pizza Flavoured Potato Chips
Taste test: It was odd to see the Canadian spelling of "flavoured" on the front of this bag, and it was also odd to see everything on the bag in English and French, because Herr's chips have long been a Pennsylvania-area thing.
These were good wide-rippled chips, like most of the Herr's varieties, with a very nice taste, but the flavor was only remotely like pizza. I could taste the cheese and some spices, but there was not much in the way of any tomato flavor. Still, out tasters liked these and ate their way right through the bag.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a bit cheddary. Not like pizza.
From the package: “Take a bite of this unque flavour sensation -- Herr's Pizza Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the finest potatoes, cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We then top them with our unique blend of traditional Italian spices and cheeses.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road