Herr's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Philly Cheese Steak
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These potato chips were crisp with a nice kettle-cooked crunch, and they had a tasty, very oniony steak flavor, like grilled onions.
There was no cheese in the taste that I could notice. The flavor wasn't a whole lot different from what other chip companies usually call a Steak & Onion chip. I ate quite a few cheesesteaks when I lived in Philadelphia (Thanks Abner's!), and these chips didn't really taste much like a cheesesteak. But then again, there are quite a few variations on the cheesesteak recipe within the city.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good rich kettle cooked potato chips smell, but I smelled neither cheese nor steak.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, cooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of salt. We think you'll agree these are the tastiest, most wholesome, all natural potato chips you'll ever munch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road