Herr's Snack Friez Ketchup Flavored
Taste test: These fries were very brightly colored, with a yellowish base covered by varying levels of deep red seasoning powder.
They varied in length, but there were many impressive ones about three inches. They had an excellent crunch and tasted very good, with loads of slightly sweet ketchup seasoning. The corn-and-potato recipe hardly stuck to my teeth at all, meaning that in that regard, these were the polar opposite of Andy Capp's fries.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like Heinz ketchup.
From the package: “By Herr's” ... “Corn and Potato Snack” ... “Herr's® Friez and Heinz Ketchup. We can't imagine a more perfect union. When you tale one classic institution, Like Herr's® and combine t with another, like Heinz Ketchup, you've got yourself a great American snack food. Of course, the tradition of dipping fries in ketchup dates back to when the potato first met the tomato. But now, thanks to Herr's® Ketchup Snack Friez, snackers can combine tangy tomato zing and that crunchy potato goodness. — Ed Herr, President”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road