Herr's Snack Friez Ketchup Flavored
Taste test: These fries were very brightly colored, with a yellowish base covered by varying levels of deep red seasoning powder.
They varied in length, but there were many impressive ones about three inches. They had an excellent crunch and tasted very good, with loads of slightly sweet ketchup seasoning. The corn-and-potato recipe hardly stuck to my teeth at all, meaning that in that regard, these were the polar opposite of Andy Capp's fries.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like Heinz ketchup.
From the package: “By Herr's” ... “Corn and Potato Snack” ... “Herr's® Friez and Heinz Ketchup. We can't imagine a more perfect union. When you tale one classic institution, Like Herr's® and combine t with another, like Heinz Ketchup, you've got yourself a great American snack food. Of course, the tradition of dipping fries in ketchup dates back to when the potato first met the tomato. But now, thanks to Herr's® Ketchup Snack Friez, snackers can combine tangy tomato zing and that crunchy potato goodness. — Ed Herr, President”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road