Herr's Potato Chips with Old Bay Seasoning
Taste test: A good solid chip with Old Bay seasoning.
If you like that flavoring, then these are a good chip. Even if you've never had Old Bay seasoning, it's a good, flavorful taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tim said it smells like Manhattan Clam Chowder. Not knowing what that smells like, I couldn't agree or disagree.
From the package: “For half a century, Herr's has taken pride in bringing you fresh, natural, great tasting potato chips. Not surprisingly, we think they're the best tasting potato chips you can buy. What gives our chips their exceptional great taste? It's no secret. It's the way they're made! At Herr's, we take special care to select only the finest potatoes. We cook them in vegetable oil so they turn out crisp and tasty. Then we immediately seal them in Herr's special foil-like packaging. Sunlight and moisture get locked out. Freshness gets locked in, right up to the moment you open the bag, take out a chip, and eat it. Delicious! We hope you agree that Herr's potato chips have more of the natural potato taste you enjoy. And we hope you'll try our other Herr's snacks, made with the same family pride and care. I'm sure you'll enjoy them. In fact, you have my guarantee! — Jim Herr”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Convenient Food Mart in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road