Herr's Natural Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had a somewhat the wiggly appearance and a nice crispness upon biting in, with a light crunch and a good potato taste.
The potato flavor seemed a bit weak at first, perhaps because of the low level of salt, but it grew stronger as we ate more chips. Thankfully, there were lots of chips in this bag, which was fairly small but weighed in a 2.25 ounces and promised two servings. I ate the whole bag in one serving alongside a Fluffernutter sandwich.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salty potato chips smell.
From the package: “Herr's® All Natural Potato Chips offers you nothing but great taste and Nature's finest ingredients. We specially formulated these chips for extra crispiness by cooking them in small batches, in expeller-pressed sunflower oil, and then we sprinkle them with just the right amount of sea salt.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gristedes at 103rd & Broadway. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road