Herr's Blossoming Onion Flavored Crisps
Taste test: This snack consisted of fairly small pieces shaped and colored almost like pork rinds, with a very sparse coating of orange seasoning.
They were made from potato and wheat. I guess that collectively, they were supposed to look like the elements of an Outback Steakhouse Bloomin Onion, but the individual pieces didn't resemble onion pieces all that much. There was a nice, light feel to the pieces with a good crispness and nice light crunch. They tasted kind of like Funyuns, but there were some additional spices that added a little kick. Our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild onion smell, sort of sweet and mixed with some other spices.
From the package: “Make Herr's Yours®”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road