Herr's Baby Back Ribs Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were a huge hit at the chip bowl.
The wide-rippled potato chips had the great crispness that we've come to expect from Herr's, with the added bonus of an excellent Baby Back Ribs flavor. We were expecting a more typical barbecue taste, but when we bit in, it really did remind our tasters of barbecued ribs. Many people came back for seconds and thirds, repeatedly praising the excellent taste, and the large bag became an empty bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tangy barbecue sauce smell, great. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Take a bit into this unique flavor -- Herr's® Baby Back Ribs Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the finest potatoes, cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We then top them with the authentic flavor of your favorite Baby Back Ribs. It's hard to find such a great taste outside of a steakhouse.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Trivia: We found this large bag on the closeout shelf for just 25 cents, quite a value.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published August 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road