Herr's Baby Back Ribs Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were a huge hit at the chip bowl.
The wide-rippled potato chips had the great crispness that we've come to expect from Herr's, with the added bonus of an excellent Baby Back Ribs flavor. We were expecting a more typical barbecue taste, but when we bit in, it really did remind our tasters of barbecued ribs. Many people came back for seconds and thirds, repeatedly praising the excellent taste, and the large bag became an empty bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tangy barbecue sauce smell, great. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Take a bit into this unique flavor -- Herr's® Baby Back Ribs Potato Chips. Herr's® takes the finest potatoes, cooks them in pure vegetable oil to a golden crispy crunch. We then top them with the authentic flavor of your favorite Baby Back Ribs. It's hard to find such a great taste outside of a steakhouse.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
Trivia: We found this large bag on the closeout shelf for just 25 cents, quite a value.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road