Herr's Veggie Crisps
Taste test: These potato-based veggie crisps were rippled, and they appeared to have started out round, but they ended up sufficiently curled that most of them had scoop-like shapes.
They came in the same standard three colors as other variously shaped veggie crisps, with pale yellow, pale green and very pale red; both the green and red ones were much paler in reality than the ones pictured on the bag. The colors corresponded to different flavors, though all three kinds were primarily made from potato, with extra seasonings on the red (tomato) and green (spinach) ones. The yellow ones tasted the best, but the other weren't bad either. The yellow ones also seemed to be crispier than the other ones, with a better crunch. Overall, pretty much the same as other kinds of tricolored veggie crisps, and pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like potatoes (similar smell to Pringles) but I could smell the spinach and tomato too.
From the package: “All Natural” ... “Mixed Vegetable Snack”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Robyn B in Connecticut. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road