Herr's Texas Pete Hot Sauce Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had an uneven coating of orange seasoning, with a few green specks here and there. They weren't the first potato chips we've tried that were flavored with Texas Pete sauce, as Lance Thunder makes some too.
I crunched in and found that these were very crisp and tasty chips (much like the other wide-rippled potato chips from Herr's) with a very nice kick of hot and very tasty seasoning. Not a scary-hot level of heat or anything, but quite respectably hot, and impressively flavorful. The bag included some very large chips near the top, a nice bonus. As if that were not enough, the bag was huge!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells exactly like hot sauce.
From the package: “Herr's® brings the flavor. Texas Pete® brings the heat. Hot sauce lovers, your chip has come in. Seasoned with the authentic pepper zing of Texas Peter's® Hot Sauce, and packed with the real-potato flavor of a Herr's® Ripple Chip, this bag of chips you hold in your hands is guaranteed to be a hot item. — Ed Herr, President”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road